Park families utilize a variety of methods to get to Park each day. Families create carpool groups, participate in the school operated transportation program, ride bikes, and sometimes walk to School. If you need assistance creating a carpool group, please contact Merle Jacobs or Jonathan Prosky in our Admission Office.
The School operates transportation routes for students based on where Park families live, proximity to MBTA stations, and safe pick-up and drop-off locations. We currently operate five routes to a variety of neighborhoods.
The annual cost of transportation is $2,800 per family. The fee is prorated on a monthly basis for families utilizing transportation for only a portion of the year.
Financial Aid for Transportation
Financial aid is provided to all families qualifying for financial aid towards tuition at the same rate of support as they receive for After School Programming. Families receiving financial aid can find their rate of support on the student’s annual Registration Contract. If there is a need for additional support, please contact Kimberly Boyd.
Enrolled families can register for transportation routes on the Parent Portal.
- How does the School communicate with families about transportation?
- How does my child's teacher know that my child is riding the bus?
- If my child attends ASP, can they ride school transportation in the afternoon?
- How does the School manage student behavior on the various routes?
- What if my child misses the bus in the morning or afternoon?
- What happens if no one is present to meet a student at the bus stop?
- Can students bring a guest on the bus?
- When are families billed for transportation?