Bring your family, put on a bib, and re-connect with Park’s past, present, and future!
Kids welcome: potato sack races, whiffle ball, soccer, and more. This event is free but you must reserve your meal in advance. Thank you!
We will continue to monitor guidance regarding COVID-19. Please see below for our safety protocols at the Alumni Clambake.
Sunday, September 19, 12 – 3 p.m.
Faulkner House Field, 255 Goddard Avenue
(parking available in the lot behind Faulkner House)
Contact Director of Alumni Relations Jamie Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-274-6022.
- Guests must stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days, or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- All attendees should have a mask readily available. Masks are required when traveling through the buffet line and are required in restrooms.
- Picnic tables will be spaced under the tent to promote social distancing between parties. In addition, picnic blankets will be available for any family/party wishing to sit outside the tent.
- The meal will be served via chef-attended buffet. Guests are asked to maintain 3ft of distance between themselves and other parties while traveling through the buffet line.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 regulations we will be taking a break from the beloved donut-eating contest this year, but our younger guests will still have other socially-distanced games to enjoy.