Welcome to PARK+
While the Park School community is away from our beautiful campus, faculty, students and families are engaged in distance learning for students in PreK-Grade 8 until further notice. Through PARK+, our online journey will continue providing an exceptional student-centered education.
Central to the Park experience are the essential relationships that exist between and among teachers, students, and families. Park’s faculty are producing and providing meaningful learning experiences to students as well as continuing to keep up personal connections with their classes. On this page, we share the nuts & bolts of distance learning, a wealth of important resources, ways to connect back, and galleries to see how Park is learning, leading, playing, and caring as long as distance learning continues.
A video thanks to medical and front line workers from Meenu B. and Allie B. of the Empathy Task Force. May 18, 2020
While we're away from campus, Green City Growers is taking care of our garden and they've sent some great updates! Click on the links below to see what Farmer Eric and friends have been up to.
Bookmark this page to keep up with our garden all year long!
- What is distance learning?
- What are asynchronous and synchronous learning?
- What are the daily expectations for my child?
- What does attendance look like during the closure? What if someone becomes sick and cannot complete school work?
- How will social-emotional needs be met during the closure period?
- What else is changing because of COVID-19 and distance learning?
- What should I do if my child asks me a question about schoolwork that I can’t answer?
- I don’t have a lot of time in my schedule to help my kids with this work. What should I do?