Park families utilize a variety of methods to get to Park each day. Families drive, participate in the school operated transportation program, ride bikes, and sometimes walk to School.
The School operates transportation routes for students based on where Park families live, proximity to MBTA stations, and safe pick-up and drop-off locations. We currently operate five routes to a variety of neighborhoods.
The annual cost of transportation is $2,800 per student. At this time, students in Grades 6-8 are coming to campus twice per week. Therefore, the cost for students in Grades 6-8 is $1,400. When/if students come to campus more frequently for their learning, the additional cost will be prorated for the number of months that they are coming to school more frequently. Similarly, if the School were to transition to an extended remote learning environment, refunds would be provided to families.
Financial Aid for Transportation
Financial aid is provided to all families qualifying for financial aid towards tuition at the same rate of support as they receive for the After School Program. Families receiving financial aid can find their rate of support on the student’s annual Registration Contract. If there is a need for additional support, please contact Kimberly Boyd.
Enrolled families can register for transportation routes here.
- How does the School communicate with families about transportation?
- How does my child's teacher know that my child is riding the bus?
- How does the School manage student behavior on the various routes?
- What if my child misses the bus in the morning or afternoon?
- What happens if no one is present to meet a student at the bus stop?
- Can students bring a guest on the bus?
- When are families billed for transportation?